The choice of which cloud platform to learn on is contingent on a number of factors, such as the demands of the job market and the skills you already possess. Since the majority of cloud platforms can be utilized to address the same issues, there is no one cloud platform that constitutes the “gold standard” for learning. In this article, we will examine the most important takeaways from three of the most prominent leaders in cloud computing, and we will also analyze those takeaways for you. At the end of this piece, we will discuss our perspectives and offer you some pieces of advice to assist you in making a decision regarding which cloud platform to learn, which in turn can give you an advantage in the aggressive job market that exists today. A great number of businesses, ranging from large corporations to small businesses, are going through a digital transformation and migrating their internal services to a cloud-based architecture.
A Cloud Solutions Architect certification from Amazon Web Services demonstrates that the holder possesses a specific set of skills in addition to specific knowledge. An AWS Cloud Architect frequently have the opportunity to begin their careers with entry-level positions, and as they gain experience, they can advance their certifications and move up the ranks of available jobs.
AWS is the cloud platform that is used the most around the world. It has more than a decade of experience and offers a wide variety of services that can be adapted to suit a variety of different use cases. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is currently at the pinnacle of the industry, holding the largest market share for public clouds worldwide. It was the first company to provide infrastructure services over the internet when it launched in 2006 and has been around since then. Having said that, AWS has the benefit of having the most advanced technologies in terms of support and functionality.
Learning AWS is something that you should look into doing if you have recently graduated from college or are an absolute beginner with no prior experience in cloud computing. Because of its straightforward user interface, Amazon Web Services is a good choice for novices. You’ll have a much easier time learning how to use Amazon Web Services (AWS) thanks to the abundance of high-quality guides and walkthroughs that are available to you on the internet. If you are doing hands-on exercises and run into problems that you don’t understand, you should have no trouble finding online AWS communities and groups that can help you out. This is because AWS is the most popular cloud platform.
If you are interested in obtaining an entry-level position in the cloud computing industry, you would have a better chance of success if you decided to learn AWS because more job openings are looking for candidates with expertise in AWS. And if you are interested in specialized fields like Big Data and Machine Learning in the cloud, then you should consider looking into Google Cloud Platform (GCP). If you want to work for a company that relies heavily on Microsoft Services, there is a good chance that you will need to become familiar with Azure.
AWS and Azure are currently in the lead when it comes to the demand, they have on the job market. However, a high demand does not always indicate a positive outcome. If there is a high demand for a particular skill, then there is also likely to be a lot of competition for that skill. Because GCP is not as widely used, there is a relatively small market for job postings in it, which indicates that there are fewer individuals vying for available positions.
Because the fundamentals and principles underlying the cloud do not vary from one cloud provider to the next, it is important that you have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the cloud no matter which cloud platform you decide to use. You will not be wasting your time and effort no matter which option you decide to learn because you will be able to put your skills and knowledge to use even if you decide to switch to a different cloud service provider. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Keep in mind that these are just means to find solutions to problems. There is no one answer that is universally applicable to all of life’s challenges. If becoming an excellent Cloud Consultant is one of your long-term goals, there is a good chance that you will have to become familiar with all of them regardless.
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect is responsible for a variety of roles and responsibilities, including the following:
- constructing scalable and cost-effective cloud environments for the organization, as well as being responsible for their ongoing architecture and construction.
- Gaining an understanding of the company’s business goals and developing cloud-based solutions to help achieve those goals are two important steps.
- The process of moving legacy computer systems to the cloud in order to achieve greater productivity throughout the organization is known as “digital transformation.”
- Maintaining the safety of cloud environments and avoiding service interruptions or breaches of security
- determining the level of danger posed by using frameworks or platforms provided by third parties.
- Trying to find ways to improve operations within the company by using technology to complete routine tasks.
- Developing, constructing, and managing the organization’s private cloud applications.
- transferring data and internal processes to an architecture based on cloud computing.
- ensuring that there is no loss of data and as little downtime as possible.
- maintaining a current knowledge of cloud computing best practices while also making enhancements to the cloud infrastructure of their company or organization
- communicating with different departments and teams within the company, such as Sales, Operations, and IT.
- Maintain communication with the project’s stakeholders and develop applications to address their concerns.
- Making suggestions concerning the organization’s use of hardware and software in light of the requirements imposed by the project and the organization